Boho Cafe careers:
We’re always interested in talking to qualified applicants. Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, most importantly if we don’t have a position right now, we still want to hear from you!
Unleash your potential with Boho Cafe Careers. If you’re serious about hospitality, we’re equally serious about your career. Additionally, at Boho, we’re dedicated to nurturing talent from within, offering opportunities that go beyond the job description. Importantly, there’s real potential for career growth into leadership and management roles. Certainly, we’re not seeking ‘just’ employees; we’re looking for passionate individuals who are as committed to hospitality as we are to your professional development.
Currently, we have an immediate position available at Boho Cafe:
Part-time Barista for weekend shifts; experience a must! Contact us and share what you love about working in hospitality.
Check out our job listing and apply via this link: https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/jobs/hospitality-tourism/bar-staff-baristas/manawatu-whanganui/palmerston-north/part-time/listing/4535704527
Are you a passionate barista with at least 6 months of experience? Join our dynamic team at Boho Cafe as we continue to provide exceptional experiences to our valued customers. We are currently seeking a dedicated Senior Barista to work on weekends.
Key Qualities We’re Looking For:
- A strong willingness to provide outstanding service and create memorable moments for our customers.
- An enthusiastic team player who can support their colleagues with a positive attitude.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and remains calm under pressure.
- Enjoys challenges and has a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Availability to work shifts on both Saturday and Sunday, from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
While supervisory experience is advantageous, a positive can-do attitude and a commitment to our team’s success are equally important!
What You’ll Love About This Role:
This position presents an excellent opportunity for you to shine and share your passion for hospitality. Tell us what you love about the industry and what you’re seeking in a role.
- Applicants must currently reside in New Zealand and hold permanent NZ residency.
- Local residence or reliable transportation is a must.
- The position offers between 10-16 hours per week, with the possibility of additional weekday shifts if desired.
Join us at Boho Cafe and be part of our dedicated team that thrives on delivering exceptional customer experiences. Apply today and take your barista career to the next level!
Please note these important bits…. These are weekend day shift positions (preferably both Saturday and Sunday). Please do not apply if you haven’t had experience for at least 6 months making coffee in a business or are not able to work on the weekends. There is an opportunity for ongoing week work if that is of interest.
What we offer:
- Lots of opportunity to be creative
- Ongoing training and development
- 3 weeks off at Christmas time
- Plenty of free car parking
- A fabulous team who love what they do and really awesome customers who love what we do.
Boho Careers – we work with some amazing people to help businesses grow us and develop our business. This role has the potential for career progression into a leadership or management position.