YOU mean the world to us and we are so happy to be able have you come back to Boho Café, we love to welcome out friends to dine in or takeaway.
YOU mean the world to us and we are excited to be able to be delivering our local services for YOU.
New Zealand is at Covid19 Alert Level 2, at stage, this version is set to last until 21 May. We are following the guidelines provided by the government to the Hospitality Association. This means that you can dine in, we will take care of you at your table, you can also select from our cabinet.
Our tables are spaced out, you will have a single server. We can take payment at the table (you are also able to pay at the counter), we have arranged for at least 1-metre between you and our team and other customers.
Where possible please book if you would like to dine in. Phone 06 3571384
We can still arrange a contactless pick up or delivery of food and drinks for you. To order please phone us on 06 357 1384 or us our APP (See the app links on this site)
YOU are the reason Boho Café exists and we are so happy to be back serving you in our beautiful Boho way. Operating at Level 3 has some challenges, but
Dine in or Takeout
- Please maintain a 1-metre physical distance from others.
- Please use hand sanitiser
- If you are not feeling well, please respect others and order delivery or contactless pick up.
- We will sanitise the station in between each pick up and ensure that our staff carry out regular comprehensive cleaning to help keep YOU safe
- We have been instructed to ensure that you stay in your group of people (no more than 10) and do not mingle with others. Please respect the staff when we make requests to keep YOU safe.
- One of our regular friendly Boho team will be your driver.
- We will text you when we drop YOUR order off and maintain a 2-metres physical distance from YOU while you collect it.
- Your driver will have gloves, a mask and hand sanitiser.
YOU are the reason Boho Café exists and we are so happy to be back serving you in our beautiful Boho way. Operating at Level 2 has some challenges, but…
TOGETHER we’ve got this.